Welcome to Our Online System
Our classes can be purchased less expensively when you buy a class pass of the duration that works for you. With this system, you can easily adjust the classes you attend based on your preferences and schedule.
- Attend classes that work for your schedule
- Attend multiple classes weekly
- Easily make up missed classes
- Share a class pass with a partner
Although this system offers you flexibility in that you are welcome to attend whatever classes you choose (of an appropriate level), there are advantages to committing to the same class each week. This supports your deepest learning and helps to develop community with other students in the class, as well as making it a positive habit.
Click on the link "Schedule a Class" under "Classes" to see the weekly schedule of classes with the instructors. You may do one of the following:
- Select the "Sign Up Now" button and you will be asked to provide a user name and password, in order to purchase your pass and reserve your class/es.
- Select "purchase" to simply purchase your pass, and show up for the classes of your choice at the studio and we will sign you in at that time.
- Show up for the class of your choice and we'll set you up with your pass, and sign you in for the class.
You may make your purchase/s online using a credit card. You may also pay using a check or cash at the studio or by mailing your payment to:
1421 W. 16th Avenue
Spokane, WA 99203
You should allow time to arrive 5-10 minutes prior to each class, in order to check in at the desk, where the staff member will enter your attendance into the computer.
Class Passes & Fees
|New Student Intro Offer (5-class pass)||$30||($6/class)|
|5 classes (10-week expiration)||$65||($13/class)|
|8 classes (10-week expiration)||$96||($12/class)|
|12 classes (14-week expiration)||$132||($11/class)|
|20 classes (14-week expiration)||$200||($10/class)|
|Golden Pass, 25 classes (1 yr. )||$300||($12/class)|
|Unlimited Monthly Membership||$120||($120/mth)|
|Family Yoga (1 adult + child $15)
Each additional child +$5
|Kid's Single Class||$12|
|Kid's 5 classes (10-week expiration)||$55||($11/class)|
|Kid's 10 classes (14-week expiration)||$100||($10/class)|
Note that your class pass starts on the date of your purchase. You will receive an email confirmation after your purchase, and an email notification when you have only one class remaining on your pass, and two weeks before expiration.
Harmony Yoga's Unlimited Monthly Membership enables the member to attend unlimited classes at either Harmony Yoga North or Harmony Yoga South locations. This offering is best suited for students that attend two or more classes per week.
Summary of Membership:
- Membership Status provides:
- Access to 15+ teachers at Harmony Yoga South and Harmony Yoga North Locations
- Ability to attend different types of classes in one day (for example, Vinyasa Yoga and Restorative Yoga)
- Access to 8+ classes most weekdays of between 60-90 minutes in length.
- The contract for membership is for a period of 6 months and is automatically renewed for the next period (unless the membership is cancelled...see below).
- With the membership, you agree to a monthly autopay of $120.00 using a credit card.
- Membership start date is on the 1st of the month. If you sign up for the membership in the middle of a month, you can either start at the beginning of the next month or your membership can be prorated that day, so that you can start attending unlimited classes immediately. If you choose to prorate your payment for your membership, the official start of your 6-month membership will be the 1st of the coming month.
- You can cancel the membership at any time. Request for cancellation should be made to Harmony Yoga by the 10th of the month preceding the next payment. Contact Harmony Yoga using the Contact tab on the Harmony Yoga Website.
- Unlimited Monthly Membership is non-transferrable.
To sign up for the Unlimited Monthly Membership:
- Log in to your Mind/Body account.
- Click on the "Purchase" tab.
- Click on the "Contracts" link under that tab (4th from the left).
- Read through the Contract Agreement and click in the checkbox "I agree with the above terms".
- Click on the "Make Purchase" button.
- Place Order.
- Choose whether you want to pro-rate the membership (if you want to start before the beginning of the next month.
Student & Seniors (65+) Discount Membership
If you are a current student with student ID, or a senior (65+) please ask our staff to set you up with a Discount Membership. This discount applies to the following passes: a) Single Class Pass, b) 5-Class Pass, c) 8-Class Pass, all larger passes are exempt from this offer. Upon purchase, the cost of your pass will automatically be discounted 20%.
Welcome to Harmony Yoga. Please bring your Groupon Coupon to the studio for the first class of your choice. The staff will check you into the system. (Please note that Groupons are intended for use by new students only.)
Select the "Sign up for Workshops" link, and the "Sign Up Now" button and follow the yellow brick road!
To Pay Balance Due On A Workshop
- Click on the “Workshops” tab on the left menu bar
- Click on the tab "My Account", upper right
- Click on “My Account” again, upper right
- You'll see the name of the workshop. Click on "Make Payment "
Our Workshop Refund Policy
We do not give refunds. In order to be credited into your Harmony Yoga account, we require 48 hrs. notice when withdrawing from a workshop.
To purchase a gift certificate on-line, please follow these directions:
- Choose "Classes" and "Schedule a Class"
- Select “Purchase” tab at top
- Select “Gift Cards/Balance Payments” tab
- From pull-down menu select “Gift card currently valued at $0”
- Fill in the amount of your choice
- (You will see an example of the gift certificate)
- Fill in the details
- Shopping Cart page, follow the directions (promotion code does not apply)